This is a simple recipe I’ve learned from my mom, I just removed the bacon bits.
9 oz dried spaghetti
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can sliced or whole mushrooms
160 g Nestlé cream
2 oz romano or parmesan cheese
3 cloves garlic
I like to cook my spaghetti after I cooked the sauce to make sure the food is still warm but if you want to cook it the same time as you are cooking the sauce, make sure you save a cup of the starchy water so you can use it to moisture the pasta later. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions, add sea salt to season it.
- Fill your kettle and put it on to boil. Preheat your oven to the lowest setting and place your plates in the oven to warm.
- Put the butter to the hot frying pan, then throw in the finely sliced garlic and mushrooms.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup and Nestlé cream and let it cook for a minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add a bit of boiled water and milk to make it creamy to your liking.
- Add the cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the pasta between your warm plates using tongs and pour in your creamy mushroom sauce. ♥